Sunday 1 July 2012

Lucellino by Ingo Maurer

We chose "Lucellino" lights for the bed sides in the guest bedroom.

Lucellino Angel Wings were designed by Ingo Maurer in 1992 and are on permanent display in the Moma.  Have a look here for more information.  I love that the name of the light is made up of the word "Luce" (light) and "Ucellino" (little bird)!




                                 How cute is the packaging!!





I think they will look really good when they are fitted in the guest bedroom!


               I think the box that the bulb comes in is adorable!


The lights were chosen months ago so it is great to see them going up on the walls now.  

Ciaran worked with Patrick Kerr of Shadowlight to make sure that the lights chosen were perfect for each room.  

Click on ODKM Architects Facebook for lots more pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think