Sunday 29 July 2012

Pretty Eau de Neuille Laura Ashley Wallpaper

The second bedroom is pretty much complete*  

Here's a few pictures that I took tonight.



              Night time picture with the bed side lights on.




                        Fireplace with bedside lamps on


                    Fireplace with all lights in the bedroom on



Shutters in the bedroom closed - no need for curtains as the shutters do the job!



                      And this is a photo taken during the day!

*When I said above that the second bedroom is nearly complete what I meant is that it is just about usable and presentable as a bedroom.  It is quite sparse at the moment.  It still needs a few things to really complete it.  It needs a coloured throw, a mirror above the fireplace (have one in mind) and also a painting above the bed (one of Ciaran's which is currently in storage).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think