Tuesday 1 January 2013

Ice cream!

I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream!

This is the Dairy Queen in Key West. It's an old building, probably from the 1950's - you are not allowed lean on the glass because of the age of the building!
We do not have Dairy Queen in Ireland so we always go here at least once when we are in town.





Edit after seeing below comment by I wonder who?!! Key Lime Pie is the most famous dessert in the keys - and a slice of frozen pie dipped in chocolate is highly recommended by my friends, however I have yet to taste it. For me the ice cream from Flamingo Crossing at Virginia & Duval is the best. Last night we got ice cream from Mathisons - the mint choc chip tasted like toothpaste. Yuck! PS. We saw the McDonalds in KW for the first time the other day. We didn't eat there......we went to 5 Guys! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing us where the Dairy Queen is (sarcastic). We have been going to Key West 16 years and don't know where it is. We always go to Kohr Bros, and of course we like d___ on a stick.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think