Sunday 10 August 2014

So Bones has a new ride - check his dog trailer out!

We were given this awesome bike trailer by friends whose dog had outgrown it.  All we need for the trailer is a hitch to attach it to my bike, which I have ordered on the Internet.  In the meanwhile I attached the trailer with cable ties to my bike.

We cycled down Waterloo Lane and on to Baggot street.  We even passed the Israel embassy (or possibly the ambassador's residence) where we saw a large protest against the attacks on Palestine and calling for the expulsion of the Israel Ambassador out of Ireland.

We also cycled past this great building  in Ballsbridge.  It currently is an Audi Service Centre but in the past housed Texaco Oil.  It is very retro looking and very cool!



We ended our cycle in the Schoolhouse where we got stuck while we waited for the rain to stop.


2 comments:

  1. I love that Texaco oil building

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, just blame it on the Jewish people. Perhaps the protestors should read up on these events first, or better yet get a job !

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think