Thursday 21 August 2014

Driving to work - checking Dublin out!

Traffic was bad as I drove to work this morning.  Traffic came to a standstill on the Samuel Beckett Bridge and I had a great view of the liffey river.

To my left I could see Dublin's tallest building Liberty Hall (all 195ft of it!)

And to the right is the fairly new National Conference Centre

Here's the view of the Conference Centre at the side as I passed it.  

As work commutes go, it is not the worst.  It takes me about an hour and I like to listen to catch up on all the news listening to Newstalk.  Today as I drove in I heard of the passing of former Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Albert Reynolds.  

Radio is where I tend to get most of the news.  I glance at the newspaper in work and log in to news websites during the day.  How do you get your news?


2 comments:

  1. I get my news from this informative Blog named, "LPA Rebuild".

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think