Wednesday 6 August 2014

Wow Wednesday


Good morning to you!

For breakfast I had a creamy cup of coffee in my favourite "Billy" mug.  I also had strawberries and cream - delicious!

It's a beautiful day here in Ireland as it rained all night and it is bright and clear now.

What I am watching....
Hoop Dreams Documentary on Netflix - filmed in 1994 it is quite bleak in parts - life can be tough in USA 

What I am reading.....
"She's come undone" by Wally Lamb
I'm also dipping in and out of craft books for my Thursday morning crafting circle

What I am wearing....
Banana Republic in a aquamarine colour with a white print along with Banana Republic cut off trousers.  On my feet I am wearing my Bob's by Skechers.  Bobs (like Toms) donate a pair of shoes for every pair bought - love that concept!

3 comments:

  1. What I am watching....my computer screen.
    What I am reading.... some boring blog
    What I am wearing..... wouldn't you like to know !!!!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny !!!! ROFL.

      What I am watching....my laptop
      What I am reading... some anonymous person's sarcastic comment on a blog
      What I am wearing....keep dreaming !!!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think