Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas Tree is up!

I put my tree up while watching the LLS Toy Show.

I've been collecting tree decorations for years - I have so many that I have to hang some 2 or 3 deep on each branch!


There are a lot of bears on the tree....

And you'll also find a few Elvis ornaments.


I love a big mix of ornaments on my tree - I wouldn't say it has an overall theme but you can certainly notice trends.
As I point out the new decorations to Ciaran he asks why I don't get rid of some of the older ones!!!  I don't think so!


The little house below didn't photograph well but is says "New Home 2012" - my mother gave it to me to mark when we moved house.  I do love the ones with dates on them!




I got the tourist shirt ornaments in Key West - love them!

You may spot a dog or two.....or three!

Why what's this?! 
Only a reindeer in a blue raincoat - given to me by my twin sister!


And then there is all my favourite beverages!








3 comments:

  1. Not all your favorite beverages. Where's the Belvy or Grey Goose ornament ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! Great idea for ornaments!

      If you ever see one of these let me know!!!

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: Fabulous Christmas tree. Thanks for your visit to my blog dedicated to Barbies. I really like your blog. Nice pictures. I already did a follower of your blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think