Wednesday 12 November 2014

Movember

This year Ciaran is joining in with Movember.

Do you know about Movember?  It is when November is given over to men's health.  Men grow moustaches to generate conversation about men's health as well as to raise funds for men's health programs.  It is a global initiative that has raised a large amount of money worldwide. 

Here is his profile page if you wish to make a donation to this great cause.......or you could even join his team!



This is his moustache after a few days........I'm already counting down the days til the end of Movember when he will get rid of it!!


This is what it looks like today.  Bleugh!  
All for a good cause I guess.....   :-(


2 comments:

  1. Who is that Creepy Stalker ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband sometimes does this. He can grow a lot of hair in a month. I don't like mustaches, but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think