Sunday 4 January 2015

Flight Films

Here's what I watched on the flight home from Abu Dhabi

1.  "Tracks" - based on the true story of Robyn Davidson who walked for months through the Australian desert with 3 camels in the 1970's
2.  "If I stay" based on the book by Gayle Forman
3. "Love punch"  which was a silly slapstick comedy starring Pierce Brosnan. 


Looking on IMDB I found out that Pierce Brosnan adopted his first wife's children.  His wife was Cassandra Harris and she died of Ovarian Cancer in the 1990's.  Her daughter who was adopted by Brosnan was Charlotte and sadly she died in 2013 of the same disease that had killed her mother.  I knew Pierce Brosnan's wife had died but I missed hearing about his adopted daughter.  Very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think