Thursday 1 January 2015

Al Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi

Al Wahda Mall Haul

When we visited Al Wahda Mall I was glad to see that they had a Gap and Banana Republic.  

Ciaran bought a shirt in Banana Republic (top right corner of pic - it is actually a soft denim but photographed badly).  

I didn't get anything in Banana but got three tops and a pair of trouser in Gap all from the Sale section as the prices in Abu Dhabi are a lot more expensive than I would pay at home.  Ciaran also got a pair of trousers too (bottom right of picture).

On our final night we visited Marina Mall.  At that point, serious Mall Fatigue had set in.  We didn't buy a single thing and we left as quickly as we could to get back and relax in our hotel room. 

2 comments:

  1. cool purchases!
    Happy New Year dear!!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abu Dhabi? I must have missed something . . That's Astonishing! How the heck does one end up there??? Like, you can't just have a whim to go out dancing one night and find yourself there . . . Fantastic!!! Okay, I'll have to go find whatever it is i missed about your travels . . hey!!! Happy New Year - Everywhere You Are in this world.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think