Saturday 26 September 2015

Thai Food & Rugby

Wales and England were playing at 8pm tonight so we decided to watch it at home and order a takeaway.
 Siam Thai do a meal deal for 40 euro which includes 2 starters, 2 mains and a bottle of wine.

What a great deal.....
 When I rang and ordered, I was asked what wine I wanted.  I was like "red".
The lady taking my order then said that they had either Malbec or Cabernet Sauvignon.  You can guess which one I went for!  
If you are regular reader of this blog, you will know I can never turn down a Malbec (and this one turned out to be an Argentinean Malbe too!).
The food was good.  We didn't order what we normally get and next time I will probably go back to our usual.

On this occasion, we started with wings & duck rolls.  Then for mains, we had sweet n'sour chicken and Singapore Noodles. Again I repeat, what value it for all this food and also a bottle of wine (however, I'll let you know if I wake up with a headache!)
Love chilled out Rugby Saturdays!
And best of all Wales beat England in an amazing game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think