Sunday 20 November 2016

Saturday & Sunday Funday!

After a burger in Bunsen we watched the Ireland / New Zealand game in the Gingerman pub. Unfortunately we lost.  After the game we headed home on our bikes stopping off at the shops to buy logs for the stove as it had gone VERY cold. As well as lighting the stove, we planned on warming up in the hot tub. However, when we lifted the lid, we didn't see steam rise. This was an indicator that something was wrong.  The power to the tub was gone. When we checked the switch board, we could see that a switch had been tripped. So it was no hot tub for us...and we will have to get an electrician out to look at the issue.

So instead we watched "The Holiday" which is a great holiday romance movie.  I love it!



During the week, my twin sister sent me a text with details of a pop up Hot Chocolate Cafe in Arnotts Dept Store. We made plans to visit on Sunday and I was looking forward to it all week.

It didn't disappoint! Very tasty Hot Chocolate in a lovely Christmassy setting.



After cycling home from town I warmed myself up with a bowl of Crab soup which I added cream to. Tasty!


Don't you hate when you lose 1 earring???

I've been wearing these earrings for the past while - and they were turning in to a favourite of mine. 

Well no more.  When I got home I discovered one was missing :-(




2 comments:

  1. Ah no!!!! Your earrings!!!! Even with the little holders on???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's odd, because Amy has one just like it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think