Tuesday 15 November 2016

Christmas Movie Time!

If you've been a long time reader of my blog you will know that my top two favourite Christmas films are "The Family Stone" and "The Holiday".

However, you may not know that my third favourite Christmas movie is "Four Christmases" with Reece Witherspoon and Vince Vaughan. 

We watched "Four Christmases" tonight (I borrowed it from the Library), not because we wanted to watch a Christmas film but because we wanted a laugh.

It was so funny and had me laughing out loud in parts!

What I find funny is that Ciaran and I both laugh at different parts of the film - I don't think we find the same things funny at all!



If you've seen this movie, let me know what you think, or let me know what your favourite Christmas film is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think