Thursday 17 November 2016

Vinyl Haul!

On Sunday I visited with my sister and her family. My twin sister had spoken to her earlier about some records that she knew my older sister had in her garage.

Here's the few that I took from the large box of records she had.

As you can see I chose a Dolly Parton album. I can tell you, even as a Dolly fan, I don't recognise a single song on the record.  I am currently listening to the album and it's not too bad!


One of the albums that I was pleased to get was Elton John's "Yellow Brick Road" which has the song "Benny and the Jets" - that's a favourite song of mine. It reminds me of holidays to the States as I first heard it when Ciaran played it on a juke box in the USA. It's kind of our holiday song.

At the front of the pic you can see an album of love songs.  Side 2 has Dionne Warwicks "All the love in the world" which I'm so happy about. I've seen Dionne in concert numerous times and she is a super performer. I look forward to listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think