Monday 7 November 2016

Hot Tub Weather!

The weather has turned here in Ireland. It was a very mild October but November is definitely saying Hello!

With temperatures heading towards minus numbers at night, I got out my Winter boots from last year. They are great, all black and pull on's with no laces. However, I then bought a second funkier looking pair with laces - I also bought a pair for Amy.  They felt so warm when I walked in to town on Saturday and Sunday. Next buy might be a pair of ski trousers if it gets much colder!!


We hot tubbed after the cinema yesterday (went to see The Accountant - we enjoyed it!) and then when I came in from work this evening, the first thing I said to Ciaran was "Rack it up".  The trousers I was wearing were so thin and the cold had got in to my knees.  But once the hot tub lid was racked up and I was in the hot steamy water all was well in the world again!!  Bliss!

2 comments:

  1. Stylish Toes . . . staying warm . . thank you for taking care of yourself . . . Soak in a warm tub? Sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think