Monday 19 June 2017

2 visits to 2 amazing neighbourhood restaurants in D4 &D6

I feel incredibly blessed. I live in Dublin 6 on the perimeter of Dublin 4. Dublin 6 is home to Ranelagh town which is quite the foodie paradise and then Dublin 4 has a range of great restaurants to choose from also.

Over Thursday and Friday I visited two of my favourites.

On Thursday, we were in Forest & Marcy which is rapidly turning in to my favourite restaurant. We enjoyed the tasting menu with a nice bottle of malbec. This is a cute cosy restaurant which leads you to cosy up to your dinner partner while seated in close proximity at the bar. 


I've blogged about Forest & Marcy before - click here & here.

Friday brought us to Dillingers. We go so regularly to this place that I honestly think they might send out a search party for us if we didn't visit at least once over the weekend!

I had the lobster special......and what can I say it was really special tasting! So special that I will probably order it again next week if it is still on the board..... :-) 



As I said I feel truly lucky to live in this neighbourhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think