Thursday 15 June 2017

"Bow and Pearl" in the Swan Centre

A few weeks ago I noticed that the Popcorn shop in the Swan Centre had closed down. I blogged about the popcorn shop here and when I saw it was closed I wondered what would go in to the location.

I wonder no more! This morning I was dropping shirts over to get ironed in the Swan Centre and I saw that Bow and Pearl has opened  in the old popcorn store.


 
Bow and Pearl used to be on the main street in Ranelagh. It was a cute shop with great stock and a lovely old fashioned bike parked up outside.

It's a corner unit and looks very nicely decked out. I look forward to having a browse here.

Here's a pic of the popcorn shop that used to be here.
With Bow and Pearl here, this part of the Swan Centre is now a very nice area to do a spot of clothes shopping - it's a great addition to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think