Wednesday 16 August 2017

What I'm doing.....

Here's my usual update on what I'm getting up to.....


Reminiscing while watching Maeve Binchy's Echoes. I remember watching this as a child. It was a great TV series but an even better book. Watch it if you get a chance.
I borrowed it from my local library - it might be available in your library too!

Shopping!  Meadows & Byrne is near my new job. This could be dangerous!!
I bought a cake pan for making this Low Carb Chocolate Pound Cake which I then intend to eat with cream which I will whip myself with this new Kilner Shake & Make :-) 
 

Brunching with my mother to celebrate her birthday. We ate in Kilkenny Design and then browsed the store.
 

We started watching Grace and Frankie on Netflix. It's hilarious. I love it!

When I take the car to work I drive past Donnybrook Church. I snapped a quick pic this evening.
When I cycle, I shortcut so don't get to pass this beautiful building.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think