Friday 9 February 2018

Lotto Fever and dream cars!

So the Euromillions is a big one tonight. Over 100 million euro. There was a bit of excitement in work with one my colleagues collecting €1 from anyone who wanted to be part of a syndicate for this draw. I entered my €1 knowing the chances of us all making it to work on Monday without a win behind of us is pretty high. Hey we can still dream though!

Speaking of dreaming of big lotto wins, my dream if I ever win is to buy a De Lorean Sports Car. 

I think everyone has given thoughts to what they would do if they won a big money prize.

So, go on tell me, what would you do if you won big on the lottery?!




When I told my husband of my lotto winning plans he was very unimpressed and replied that I could do this now if I wanted. But I don't think he realises that I would want to house it in a garage at all times so I would need to buy a unit for this purpose and I would also want to keep it immaculately and maintain it in the best condition ever. So of course this would all add to my costs so this is why I need a big lotto win for my De Lorean!

1 comment:

  1. If I won the lottery, I would move to Dublin and buy the house right next to you and Ciaran. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think