Friday 27 April 2018

Double Denim on Denim

Friday was my day off so I was up early and out to get my hair done. I was booked in to Wayward Saloon (for the first time) and was looking forward to chilling out with a magazine for a few hours.

And chill with a good read it exactly what I did - along with two tasty Nespresso coffees.


I saw something really cool in one of the magazines. Look at this, if you buy a Brabantia air dryer they will plant a tree. Love it!


After the hairdressers, I got back in my bike (it was bucketing down rain at this point) and I went to the other side of the city to meet my mother for a browse around TK Maxx (I bought a swimsuit for my holidays).

Later Amy called around to me......and when she took off her jacket we could see that we were wearing pretty much the same thing - denim on denim. Now that's what I call #twinning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think