Saturday 7 April 2018

Ranelagh.......ever changing

When I got off the Luas today, I looked down from the bridge and noticed a new store front on the main street of Ranelagh.  It is the Dublin Lettings store and I think it has possibly gone in to a shop that was formerly a cobbler and man's shoe shop.



Here is a closer pic of the new shop


Further up the road there is a new juice bar called Apple Jacks. There used to be an Apple Jacks in Terenure in the unit that now houses The Lovely Food Co.


And next door to Apple Jacks is the Ranelagh Arts Centre which is of course not new but it does have a new life drawing exhibition which we called in to on Thursday evening for the opening.



Across the road from the arts  centre is a new restaurant called Host which is in the old Bow and Pearl shop. Pics to follow another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think