Tuesday 24 April 2018

7 day cycle.....I'm on a roll

I've cycled 7 days in a row to work and I'm loving it. I feel healthier and I am getting faster and faster each day that I cycle. I am also saving time on my commute as in the morning I am able to cycle the 11km to work faster than I could drive.  However, I do miss my cup of coffee in the car while catching up on the news on the radio as I drive to work.

Here's a sight I saw on the way home from work today.

It's a building in Blackrock at the shopping centre (across from the Frascati) which is being torn down by diggers. They have been at it for the last few days. I'm sure something nice will go up in its place.



I stopped at the cycle counter to take a pic. I was the 940th cyclist to pass this point today. During Winter this number is much lower so it is great to see how high it is now with the weather getting better. 


I stopped off at Donnybrook Fair to buy wings for dinner. I also bought the makings of a Key Lime Pie. It was the first time I made it and it sure was tasty. However I only used 5 limes and I think I will go with 6 the next time to make it extra tangy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think