Monday 4 June 2018

Baked Key Lime Pie

Last time I made Key Lime Pie I made the no bake variety. It was deliciously creamy but I think I rather a more set pie.

This time I made Key Lime Pie I went with a bake recipe where the yellow of 5 eggs are added to the mix and it gets cooked for 20 mins. 

It is super easy to make but I think I went overboard with the lime. I added more lime juice than the recipe called for. Next time I'll stick with what it says it in the recipe.

The other thing I will do when I am next in Key West is buy a large bottle of Key Lime juice!!


So after eating two big slices, I put the rest in the freezer. Amy, Alice and I are having a Key West reunion and I will bring a slice for Alice and I. We love Key Lime Pie, Amy not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think