Monday 25 June 2018

Weekend Wrap up!

To say the weekend was busy is an understatement!

Friday after finishing work I headed in to town to meet my sister and a friend in O'Donoghue's. A few drinks later I was back on the bike to meet Ciaran for dinner in Dillingers.

Then it was an early start on Saturday morning to start a beginners sailing course in Dun Laoghaire Harbour with the Irish National Sailing & Powerboat School.


After a great day sailing on a 1720 keel boat it was off to the afters of a wedding which very aptly was on a boat!


It was lovely having a drink at the wedding looking out on to the river Liffey.
And Sunday it was another day on the water and we got to sail out to Dalkey.

Next weekend I do it all over again - I've signed up for Level2 sailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think