Tuesday 21 June 2022

Coffee time!

One of the things I really enjoyed doing every morning on my holiday in Florida was making a pot of filter coffee first thing in the morning. Filter coffee is not hugely popular here in Ireland, with many people having Nespresso or Tassimo coffee capsule machines while when growing up coffee was either instant or made in a percolater.

So when I returned from Key West, I decided to buy a filter coffee machine and ordered one last Thursday and then it arrived by courier from the UK today.

I had bought coffee in preparation for when the machine arrived. Over in the States,  I had been enjoying Tim Horton's coffee which is not available in Ireland - so Starbucks and Bewleys coffee will have to do instead.

I brewed the Starbucks today but found the coffee to be a bit weak for my taste. I plan on adding more coffee tomorrow. I look forward to figuring how much coffee I should use to make the perfect cup.  If you have any tips, let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think