Thursday 25 January 2024

Guess what these are?!

 

Any idea what these might be in the picture above?

Well they are intense buttery and toffee tasting. 

Still no idea?!

Well......they are called "Brown Butter Bites" and I made them on the pan today by simply browning butter and then pouring in to silicone moulds to set. That's it, that's all I did in order to make these sweet little buttery bites.

If you want to make them you can google exactly how to do it, but all you need ingredient wise is butter.  Next time however, I am thinking I will add in some chocolate flavour (or peanutbutter!) protein powder in order to elevate these bites from a regular Keto fat bomb to a protein fat bomb. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think