Sunday 14 January 2024

The most beautiful Yoga Studio in Dublin

There's a new yoga studio in Dublin! 

It's called Yoga Yard in Irishtown and it's open less than a year in a newly purpose built studio. 

I visited Yoga Yard this weekend and did a Hatha 25 + 2  class on Saturday morning.  Then on Sunday morning I did what was called "Hot Sunday Fusion" and boy was it hot as well as being very tough!! The Saturday hot yoga class is probably the one that I will be looking to repeat.


I signed up for a 5 class series over the next month and I look forward to doing some more yoga classes in this beautiful studio over the next few weeks. It really is the loveliest place with a spacious and airy reception and a spotlessly clean studio with a special floor surface not like most Bikram studios that have that awful carpet on the studio floor. The studio is also cleaned in between each class which is really great to know. Additional to the studios there are changing rooms with showers that again are spotlessly clean and well laid out - all in all really great facilities that make for a a brilliant yoga experience.

With the studio being about a 15 minute cycle away from my house it is very accessible and I can't see myself going to another studio after visiting this one!

It's a downhill cycle on the way to the studio so a little bit tough on the way home as there are a few small hills to navigate. But so very worth the effort :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think