Friday 19 July 2013

Summer clothes

I've always wondered what it is like to work and live in a hot country.  While Ireland is going through this mini heat wave I'm finding out what it is like.

Here's what I discovered:

1. Working in a building with no AC is not fun when temps go up to 80.

2. Finding clothes that keep you cool but look professional can be a struggle. Today I am wearing a light blouse, a cotton skirt and sandals.

3. It's a good idea to take a cold drink with you for the 40 min commute home in a black car that's been sitting in the sun all day.

4.  When taking your coffee break outside you should wear sunscreen.


1 comment:

  1. I love the hot weather. I have just realised this week that I cope better in hot weather than cold temperatures! I am always wrapped up as I'm cold so this weather is just perfect for me :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think