Sunday 3 November 2013

Funday Sunday

Ciaran and I stopped off for a quick Starbucks on the way to Dublin Airport.  He went off to Manchester to watch the Squash British Open Final.  It is a flying visit - he will be back home tomorrow.


I then met my sister and had a browse around the Swan Centre.  I bought some Christmas napkins with matching plate chargers.  I also bought some really traditional looking tin Christmas ornaments for my tree.  I plan to put my tree up in early December this year!

5 comments:

  1. Will you put up a real tree or a faux one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciaran and you should go to a Christmas Tree farm and cut your own tree. It will really put you in the holiday mood. However, you should wait until the end of November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea. Wonder will it fit on the roof of our smart car?!

      Delete
    2. I'm sure Ciaran will LOVE doing this!!! ;-)

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think