Sunday 24 November 2013

First Christmas Fair

Amy and I went to a Christmas Fair of Irish Crafts yesterday. It was on in the Ranelagh Multidenominational School.

Lots of lovely things for sale including felt covered soaps by Sheena.  These soaps are covered in pure wool and as you use the soap the wool softly exfoliates the skin.  I bought a grapefruit flavour.





My bar of soap was €4 and I can't wait to use it!

The last bar of grapefruit soap I had was bought in the Wine Cottage on Eaton Street in Key West.  It was a great soap - I hope this one is just as good!





2 comments:

  1. Don't know if I could use fuzzy soap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Used it this morning - it was a strange sensation but smelt divine.

      It's great for old people as it won't slip out of their hands.

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think