Sunday 10 November 2013

Shopping haul

My sisters and I decided to take a trip out to Kildare to do a spot of shopping on Saturday.  My younger sister is home on leave from Oman where she works for an airline so we thought it would be nice to go out for the day.

Our first stop was the Newbridge Silver Factory which has a large store and museum.  I love Newbridge Silver!  Their jewellery is great as is all their silverware and Christmas decorations.

My younger sister bought a pair of earrings for her flat mate and a watch for her boyfriend along with a Christmas ornament for our mother.

I bought a Christmas ornament for my sister too as she only has silver decorations on her tree which always looks stunning.


The style icon museum is very cool which lots of great pieces including clothes worn by Princess Grace and Princess Diana.

Here's a dress worn by Audrey Hepburn

Look at my boot (trunk) - it's full!  ;-)

2 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think