Wednesday 29 April 2015

While We're Young




What a film!!

We went to see this on Sunday evening and thought it was incredible.

There is so much going on in this film and there are so many messages.  It's ironic, clever and fun.  It's about hipsters, young people, old people, having a baby, not having a baby, life, family, ambition.........I could go on.

With it's deadpan humour and great soundtrack this is a must see film that will make you think about your life and changes you can make.....if you want.

......Then on Tuesday evening we went to the cinema (to see the new Avengers movie), calling in to a packed Rathmines Starbucks beforehand.  I remarked to my husband - Look at us being all "While we're young" hanging out having coffee on a Tuesday evening!

Have you seen it yet?!  Go see it!!!

2 comments:

  1. haven't seen either, glad you liked the "While We're Young," one as I thought it looked good. We never go to the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be why you like to keep in contact with that young American couple that lives in Pennsylvania. It's nice that they keep you and Ciaran young too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think