Friday 3 April 2015

Stopping for a Starbucks at the Wright Venue

On the way to work I decided to stop off and get a drink in Starbucks.  I thought that it would be quicker to go to the one at the Wright Venue rather than go in to the Pavillions.

The Wright Venue is monstrous.

It has a large nightclub and other entertainment options.


I saw a sign for "Hogs & Heifers" - I think it is a bar??  The name reminds me of some of the places in Key West Florida including "The Hogs Breath" and "Scars & Tattoos".

Got my coffee in my reusable cup!

And then I saw this cute little mini van!




4 comments:

  1. that's an oldie that mini van. Happy Easter to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: lovely place. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you could say that you picked the right venue. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think