Wednesday 8 April 2015

Sunny days in Ireland

I think during the colder months in the Winter, Nick's Coffee gave out free coffee to over 65's in Ranelagh.  

Looks like they are continuing to do so!


It's been beautiful and sunny for the last day or two here in Ireland. I sat out on the grass for my lunch yesterday which was really enjoyable.  I took this pic of the sun which makes me happy to look at!

Speaking of lunch, I am back eating LCHF as I was eating waaay too much sugar lately.  So it was cheese and coffee with cream for lunch today and then chicken with lots of mayo for dinner for me today.  
I'm reading a fascinating book called "Stuffocation" which looks at the fact that we have more stuff than ever but yet it is not making us any happier.  Interesting to say the least.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think