Wednesday 26 December 2018

It's a Wonderful Life!

We had a wonderful Christmas day yesterday. After a slow wake up, I made myself a Baileys coffee (Hello, Reindeer Antlers handled mug from Starbucks!) while Ciaran poured himself a cup of tea before we started in to our present opening,



Breakfast was a light option made by Ciaran. We just had poached eggs and Clonakilty black pudding because we wanted to save our appetite for the main event later on!

Santa truly spoiled me this year. Every present I got was a surprise and they were all gorgeous.

I was  especially happy when I saw that Ciaran got me the "A Star is Born" soundtrack.



I promptly poured myself a glass of prosecco and put the record player on.

This is the cutest little glass to drink from.  My mam bought it for me on her recent trip to Amsterdam and she got it engraved with my name in the Heineken museum.

We also listened to David Byrne's American Utopia which I had bought for Ciaran.



Dinner was lovely. The turkey and ham were cooked by the Butler's Pantry and it was lovely and moist. We had some nice wine with dinner and afterwards we sat down and watched "It's a wonderful life" which was so good - surprisingly, neither of us had ever seen it.


CiarĂ¡n wrote a nice blog on his website to wrap up 2018 - click here to have a read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think