Thursday 10 March 2016

Holiday Tan Prep

I've been looking out for special offers on the sun creams in Boots. On the way to Tesco tonight I slipped in and had a look. Most were buy one, get the second half price. I didn't really have time to have a good browse but what I did pick up was this Family pack of creams.

The Family Pack contains a 15, 30 and a 50 factor cream as well as an after sun. I generally start on factor 30 and get down to the 15 and I will use the 50 on my face particularly when I am out on a boat fishing.....which I plan on doing a lot! For the first two weeks, I am on holidays with my parents and then my sisters are joining us. My dad and I are hoping to do a good few fishing days when there is just the two of us and then a few more when my twin sister arrives.


4 comments:

  1. So am I buying from Tescos or Boots????

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long will you be in Key West ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go through so much sunscreen on vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think