Sunday 13 March 2016

Rock of Ages Athlone

As I wrote in my last blog, we traveled to Athlone to watch the best (in my limited opinion!) musical ever - "Rock of Ages". Not only do I love this musical, but my younger sister was performing in the production by the Athlone Amateur Musical Society.

I have to say, I was blown away by how professional the set up was upon entering the Dean Crowe Theatre. Then when the show began the performers wowed me even further. They were incredible singers, dancers and actors. I thought my sister Katie was brilliant (I may be biased) and was nearly distracted from all the other performers when she was on stage because I wanted to focus on her and see how good she was!

A big Well Done to all involved in this great show!



The stage looked just as good as London or Dublin on a slightly smaller scale.


Two proud big sisters with Katie!!


Cousin Kasey with our star of the show!


On Friday night I prepped for Saturday by watching Rock of Ages the movie on DVD. When this came out originally in the cinema, Katie and I had gone to see it together.....and of course loved it!!!

Click here to read about when I saw Rock of Ages in Dublin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think