Sunday 27 March 2016

Gap Haul - Double Discounts!

On Good Friday, Amy and  I took a trip to the Blanchardstown Centre. On passing the Gap we saw there was a 40% off sale so we popped in for a look.

I saw a few pairs of trousers that would be perfect for work once the weather got nice. I then chose a pair of shorts for my upcoming Key West trip, some t-shirts and a pink light jumper.

Amy was only buying a t-shirt that was about 11 euro or so before the 40% off. 

In order to maximise the discounts. Amy went and bought the t-shirt which was the cheapest item. She reckoned she would then be invited to do a survey on her phone which would give a further 20% off future purchases which I could use against my purchases.

She indeed did get the survey, so I went to the til with my 7 items. The total cost was about €160 which went down to about 90 euro with the 40% off. I then showed the 20% off voucher on my phone and the total cost went down to €72.  What a bargain!  I love doubling up on discounts!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think