Sunday 20 March 2016

Bunting - makes every event a celebration!

I have a pile of spare fabric and ribbon so am making a concerted effort to use it all up by making bunting.

Bunting is so easy to make. Here are the steps to make it:


  1. Cut fabric in to a triangle shape and then sew together leaving the top of the triangle unsewn (sew inside out then flip the right way out).
  2. Iron the sewn triangles flat
  3. Sew the triangles on to a ribbon trim
It's that easy!



I use a knitting needle to poke the fabric in to a point when turning it in the correct way out.
 

Here is one of the bunting garlands I made before I packaged it up in cellophane.

Lots of nice bunting packaged up to give to friends.

I love hanging bunting at parties, I think it makes it an event and a celebration.

Do you like to hang bunting, readers?!

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think