Wednesday 23 March 2016

Starbucks in Smyths in Swords

I normally visit the Starbucks in the Wright Venue (in Airside) on the way to work. When I was in their the other day I saw on their notice board that there was another Starbucks close by at the Smyths Toy Store. 

The morning I stopped by the Smyths Starbucks.

It was easy to spot and I liked the look of it from the outside. The Starbucks sign is very attractive I think!




As well as entering through the front door, you can also enter directly from Smyths Toy Store - perfect for thirsty parents after visiting the toy shop!!


It's very large with lots of comfortable seating.

I was looking for some quiet time with a book before I went to work so I was concerned that it would be full of noisy families due to its location. I needn't have worried. It is so spacious it was very quiet. 

I had a lovely cup of coffee and then got back in the car for work. 


I will definitely return here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think