Saturday 26 March 2016

Weekend in Amy's

I spent the last two nights in Amy's which was very nice. She really looked after me with lovely food on her new plates



I felt very spoiled being served nice stuff all day including drinks in her fun tropical pineapple glasses and delicious smoked salmon and poached egg.




Look how perfect this poached egg is!!





The weather was good on Friday so we got out for a walk down to Clonsilla and also the Blanchardstown Centre (where they had some interesting 1916 Centenary deorations up!) and we even sat out in her garden and listened to records!






I think we were very lucky with the weather as today it is gone back to the more usual grey affair that is Ireland in the month of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think