Sunday 13 January 2019

Picking up after the mutt!

As anyone who has a dog knows a large part of dog ownership is picking up after them when they take a bathroom break when out walking.

For the past few years I've been using this brand of bags as I find them convenient because of the handy little roll that they come on. They also feel strong and give you a sense of security that they are not going to split in your hand when you are carrying out a particular action.

The other good thing is that they are biodegradable and good for the environment.



The only place that I seem to be able to find them in here in Dublin is TK Maxx. I was in TK Maxx in the Ilac Centre this morning so I picked up a large box of them that has 375 in total. That's about a years supply and at €12.99 it is only a few pennies per bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think