Tuesday 15 January 2019

Quit the plastic habit....

I have been thinking of ways to try reduce my use of plastic and other single use items. Here's a list of all of the ways I can think of - let me know if you can think of any more ways.

1. Bring a cloth bag to the shop for your groceries - say no to a plastic bag.

2. Use a reusable coffee cup instead of a takeaway cup (and save money too - many places give money off for bringing a cup)

3. Say no to straws or only use paper ones

4. Switch out a bar of soap for shower gel - check out this palm oil free soap that is made in Ireland

5. Stop buying bottled water - I do this with fresh water but I need to stop buying sparkling water or 500ml bottles of Coke Zero

6. Use beeswax wraps rather than cling film 

Can you think of anymore?



Just thought of another one! "Reuse" - Buy secondhand :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think