Sunday 20 January 2019

Sparking Joy with Marie Kondo

A few years ago, I discovered the Konmari method of folding clothes and honestly it was life changing. You can read all about my drawers here!

So while I stuck to folding in this way, I was feeling like I needed to do a big declutter and chuck out a load of stuff. However, I didn't know where to start. Luckily I saw that Marie Kondo has a new show on Netflix and it helps with tidying up.

So.....

After watching a few episodes, I started on my clearing out.

Using the "Spark Joy" method, I'm finding it easy to let stuff go.

I've got a batch of bags ready to go to the charity shop with more to follow over the next few weeks.

Tomorrow I plan to clear out the dogs box of toys and accessories which is in the utility press. It is stuffed full yet the dog only plays with one toy!  Definitely a good project to get stuck in to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think