Monday 11 May 2020

Weekend Wrap Up.....

Saturday was SUNNY!!!

We got up and did a "Ramble in Ranelagh" which you can read all about here on Ciaran's website with a few nice pics of the route we took to Framexperts.
After that it was a case of house cleaning which we did quickly and then I sat out in the garden and sunbathed - bliss!
Ciaran painted all day and then we did a Whats App meet up with Amy and Patrick which Ciaran then followed with a Zoom meet up with friends.

While he was on his Zoom meeting I organized dinner (Rasoi delivery!) and then after watching an episode of Hollywood following by Normal People it was time for bed.

Sunday was a slow day....possibly the slowest day ever....and the weather was cold cold cold. That's about all I can say....

Hope you had a good weekend and that you are safe and well.  Here's to a new week (with more of the same ahead)......

Byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think