Saturday 27 October 2012

Hot tub is open!

The hot tub is open for business!  

Finally!  

The Hot Tub company sent up two guys to replace some parts yesterday.  They drove 2 hours from Cork.  I thought they would be in and out in an hour but they were at it all day.  I think they had to practically rebuild the Hot Tub operator.  They left at 5pm and the hot tub began to heat.

This morning, I got a text from Ciaran who is in Belfast to check if it was warm.  I dipped my foot in and it was so nice that I promptly hopped in and sent him a text of the steam rising!

It was -1 degree celcus last night, so today is perfect weather for hot tubbing in the garden.

Here's my twin sister and I enjoying cocktails in the hot tub!


The view from the hot tub - what a beautiful sky!



1 comment:

  1. not a fan of hot tubs, but glad you enjoy being in one. You and your certainly do look alike that's for sure!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think