Friday 12 October 2012

What a lovely morning!

We are getting a security alarm fitted in the house today.  I was off work so I headed off for the morning to let the engineers do their thing.

I cycled to Rathmines firstly to do a few chores and potter around the shops.  I then called to Rathmines Library where I signed up for membership.  They had a very different selection of books to the Library where I work so it was nice to browse as a "borrower" rather than as a Librarian.  Obviously I couldn't help making comparisons between my work library and this branch library!  ;-)

I then cycled into town to meet my twin sister for something to eat during her lunch break.  She took me to the cutest little place, Estling & Anders, and treated me to a gorgeous hot chicken wrap with the nicest tangiest relish.  It was delicious!

After our food we got a coffee in OCB's and took a stroll around the area near her office.  
Twin coffees for the twinnies!


Here is a picture of a little food market that was on down at the canal - Amy works just a few steps away from the Canal.  Lucky girl!



The food market was just great!  There were about 20 different stalls selling various types of food including Thai Curries, Paella, Wings, Gourmet Burgers, Noodles, Burritos and also cakes and pastries.  There were loads of people sitting on the wall of the canal eating their delicious food.  I will definitely be meeting Amy here when the weather is warmer and we can sit out and eat in the open!

Here's a picture of Miss Amy!



Great days like this make me feel very blessed to live in Ireland!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister is lovely. How awesome it must be to have a twin!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think