Wednesday 3 October 2012

Rain, rain go away.....

I went for a walk before work today. 
It was lovely weather when I set off.  I walked along the canal.  There were loads of people out cycling and walking as it was quite a nice day.  


It began to get windy and then started to rain a little.  All of the pictured swans on the canal began to make their way under this tree for shelter from the rain.



I made my way straight to Starbucks on Mespil Road to avoid getting wet! 

It is a very small Starbucks, I think it is more of a takeaway coffee spot for all of the offices in the locality. The sit in area is not hugely attractive........but luckily for me it is not my closest Starbucks - that's the one at the Luas Stop on Harcourt Street.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for following me on my blog, I am now a follower of your blog. We have something in common, we are both renovating old houses.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think