Sunday 23 August 2015

Christmas in August!

It's been a horrible wet August weekend here in Dublin.  So I was so happy to visit the newly opened Christmas Shop in Brown Thomas with my twin sister!



I love this Nutcracker!  I would consider buying a large nutcracker this year except that I plan to get a train to go round my tree.  

 My tree is decorated in traditional red and green colours so I bought this glittery train decoration.  Amy's tree is decorated in white and silver so I bought her this 3 dimensional silver star ornament. 

As you can see, I was in my element!
I look forward to visiting this Christmas Shop (and the Marvel Room) again at a much closer time to Christmas - and I also look forward to the Dunnes Stores & Penneys Christmas Shops opening!!

2 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think