Sunday 16 August 2015

The best gifts are.......homemade!

It's my older sister's birthday shortly.  Last year she had a big birthday party where she received a lot of lovely presents including something nice from me.

This year, however, I decided to make something for her.  She has so much stuff that I was at a loss as to what I should get for her.  So homemade was definitely a better option.

I made her this lovely floral bunting.  She has a large back garden and often holds gatherings in it for family and friends so I think she will certainly have a use for this bunting as garden decoration.

Here it is all packaged up and ready to be given to her.





I wrapped it in cellophane and put a ribbon on it along with a tag that I sewed on my "Handmade By" label.


I'm very happy with how it turned out and hopefully my sister will be happy when she receives it next week!

Click here to see a small bunting tutorial and there is also a further link to my "No-Sew Bunting"

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! yes I remember last year you bought her a GREAT gift. But I think home made even nicer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes a voucher for Chapter One.....I had forgotten!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think